This image of Wooden Chair Spindles was posted on October 28, 2017 at 10:45 am. It is posted under the Wooden category. Wooden Chair Spindles is tagged with Wooden Chair Spindles, Wooden, Chair, Spindles..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Spindlesspin•dle (spin′dl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -dled, -dling.
- a rounded rod, usually of wood, tapering toward each end, used in hand-spinning to twist into thread the fibers drawn from the mass on the distaff, and on which the thread is wound as it is spun.
- the rod on a spinning wheel by which the thread is twisted and on which it is wound.
- one of the rods of a spinning machine that bear the bobbins on which the spun thread is wound.
- any rod or pin suggestive of a spindle used in spinning, as one that turns around or on which something turns;
an axle, axis, or shaft.
- a vertical shaft that serves to center a phonograph record on a turntable.
- either of two shafts or arbors that support the work on a lathe, one(live spindle) on the headstock, rotating with and imparting motion to the work, the other(dead spindle) on the tailstock, motionless.
- a small axis, arbor, or mandrel.
- an iron rod or the like, usually with a ball or cage at the top, fixed to a rock, sunken reef, etc., to serve as a guide in navigation.
- a measure of yarn, containing, for cotton, 15,120 yards (13,825 m), and for linen, 14,400 yards (13,267 m).
- a hydrometer.
- a spindle-shaped structure, composed of microtubules, that forms near the cell nucleus during mitosis or meiosis and, as it divides, draws the chromosomes to opposite poles of the cell.
- a short, turned or circular ornament, as in a baluster or stair rail.
- See spindle file.
- [Eastern New Eng.]a tassel on an ear of corn.
- [Chiefly New Jersey and Delaware Valley.]dragonfly.
- See spindle side.
- to give the form of a spindle to.
- to provide or equip with a spindle or spindles.
- to impale (a card or paper) on a spindle, as for sorting purposes.
- to shoot up, or grow, into a long, slender stalk or stem, as a plant.
- to grow tall and slender, often disproportionately so.
Wooden Chair Spindles have 9 attachments it's including Antique Press Back Wood Chair / Spindle Dining Chair, Amish Spindle Bow Childs Chair | Amish Furniture | Shipshewana Furniture Co., Antique Wood Spindle Chair // Painted Wood Chair, Antique Caned Wood Chair, Spindle Back Chair, Image 3 : Antique Wooden Spindle Back Chair ., Amish Seven Spindle Windsor Dining Room Chair, Vintage Spindle Back Chair / Wood Dining Chair, Primitive Antique Spindle Back Chair, Urban Farmhouse, Kitchen Chairs, Star, Bentwood Chair, Restoration Hardware Style, Rustic, Colonial-mates-captains-spindle-early-american-85. Following are the images:
Things to seek out in a Wooden Chair Spindles Set are diverse hues and streamlined styles. Typically contemporary bedroom sets' color will be dark, white and crimson. It may suggest accent cushions, white mattress and dark lumber. Or you can look in the scalp of the bed with dark bedrooms steel frames and bright glass accessories for bedroom pieces.
There are lots of possibilities to possess this contrasting shade to become the core to your room layout. Next look at the items of service furniture you need inside your bedroom. Possibly a whole contemporary bedroom set that's all the stuff you need to complete the appearance you wish for the space can be found by you. Before purchasing, you should create a list of the items you will need, to own most of the storage you would like, as well as pieces of additional accent furniture which will match the look you strive at.
Again-this Wooden Chair Spindles Set must suit color scheme and the contemporary content of glass features and black or white wood, metal. You may find a really contemporary item plus a dressing table with gold steel decorations that can offer a really sharp search.