The image of To Sweep The Floor In Spanish was uploaded at March 1, 2017 at 4:34 pm. It is uploaded in the Floor category. To Sweep The Floor In Spanish is tagged with To Sweep The Floor In Spanish, To, Sweep, The, Floor, In, Spanish..
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Sweepsweep1 (swēp),USA pronunciation v., swept, sweep•ing, n.
- to move or remove (dust, dirt, etc.) with or as if with a broom, brush, or the like.
- to clear or clean (a floor, room, chimney, etc.) of dirt, litter, or the like, by means of a broom or brush.
- to drive or carry by some steady force, as of a wind or wave: The wind swept the snow into drifts.
- to pass or draw (something) over a surface with a continuous stroke or movement: The painter swept a brush over his canvas.
- to make (a path, opening, etc.) by clearing a space with or as if with a broom.
- to clear (a surface, place, etc.) of something on or in it (often fol. by of ): to sweep a sea of enemy ships.
- to pass over (a surface, region, etc.) with a steady, driving movement or unimpeded course, as winds, floods, etc.: sandstorms sweeping the plains.
- to search (an area or building) thoroughly: Soldiers swept the town, looking for deserters.
- to pass the gaze, eyes, etc., over (a region, area, etc.): His eyes swept the countryside.
- to direct (the eyes, gaze, etc.) over a region, surface, or the like: He swept his eyes over the countryside.
- to examine electronically, as to search for a hidden listening device.
- to win a complete or overwhelming victory in (a contest): Johnson swept the presidential election of 1964.
- to win (every game, round, hand, etc., of a series of contests): The Yankees swept the three-game series.
- to pass the fingers or bow over (a musical instrument, its strings or keys, etc.), as in playing.
- to bring forth (music) thus.
- to sweep a floor, room, etc., with or as if with a broom: The new broom sweeps well.
- to move steadily and strongly or swiftly (usually fol. by along, down, by, into, etc.).
- to move or pass in a swift but stately manner: Proudly, she swept from the room.
- to move, pass, or extend in a continuous course, esp. a wide curve or circuit: His glance swept around the room.
- to conduct an underwater search by towing a drag under the surface of the water.
- (of an airfoil or its leading or trailing edge) to project from the fuselage at an angle rearward or forward of a line perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the aircraft.
- the act of sweeping, esp. a moving, removing, clearing, etc., by or as if by the use of a broom: to give the house a good sweep.
- the steady, driving motion or swift onward course of something moving with force or without interruption: the sweep of the wind and the waves.
- an examination by electronic detection devices of a room or building to determine the presence of hidden listening devices.
- a swinging or curving movement or stroke, as of the arm, a weapon, an oar, etc.
- reach, range, or compass, as of something sweeping about: the sweep of a road about a marsh.
- a continuous extent or stretch: a broad sweep of sand.
- a curving, esp. widely or gently curving, line, form, part, or mass.
- matter removed or gathered by sweeping.
- Also called well sweep. a leverlike device for raising or lowering a bucket in a well.
- a large oar used in small vessels, sometimes to assist the rudder or to propel the craft.
- an overwhelming victory in a contest.
- a winning of all the games, rounds, hands, prizes, etc., in a contest by one contestant.
- [Football.]See end run.
- one of the sails of a windmill.
- any of the detachable triangular blades on a cultivator.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a person employed to clean by sweeping, esp. a chimney sweeper.
- [Whist.]the winning of all the tricks in a hand. Cf. slam 2 (def. 1).
- Casino. a pairing or combining, and hence taking, of all the cards on the board.
- an irreversible process tending towards thermal equilibrium.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
SpanishSpan•ish (span′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Spain, its people, or their language.
- the Spanish people collectively.
- a Romance language, the language of Spain, standard also in most of Latin America except Brazil. Abbr.: Sp, Sp.
The post about To Sweep The Floor In Spanish have 9 pictures , they are Chores In Spanish: Hay Que & Tener Que - Los Quehaceres En Español, How Do You Say 'Sweep The Floor' In Spanish, Workers Sweep The Floor At Salamanca's New Matacan Airport, 11 October 2005, Which Will, Tiles, Patterns, Concrete Flooring, Marble, Quartz, Granite, Wooden Flooring, Painted Floor, Inlay, Spanish Tiles, Terracotta, Bamboo, Terrazzo, Mosaics, How Do You Say 'Mop The Floor' In Spanish, Non-Slip Handle Clean Sweep The Floor The Broom Suit Stainless Steel Superfine Fiber Broom, Malaysia To Sweep Kuala Lumpur Airport For Toxic Chemicals After Kim Jong Nam Murder, 17 Best Images About Spanish & Moroccan Homes On Pinterest | Spanish, Spanish Colonial And Lifestyle, 17 Best Images About Spanish Country Homes On Pinterest | Tile, Rustic And Spanish. Below are the pictures:
To Sweep The Floor In Spanish get to be the most critical element in flooring to your home's option. When the colour of the ground you select too dark when you have a little residence minimalist this could make your home interior search pleased uncomfortable and claustrophobic.
If we feel uneasy while in the residence, then you and your household won't feel relaxed sitting at home to be able to make the poor ramifications of your household users be like to enjoy away from home. When you will find two colors in the area together with the dimension of the region of the room exactly the same coloring of the floor you can see the variation nevertheless they are different.
When we change in that room, a prevalent feeling is, tranquil, and cozy. Therefore the hardwood floors' color can you choose should really because an error of ceramic shades can determine the beauty of one's residence, you pay attention , nor be underestimated.