This article of Kitchen Sink Trap was posted on May 13, 2017 at 9:46 am. It is published in the Kitchen category. Kitchen Sink Trap is tagged with Kitchen Sink Trap, Kitchen, Sink, Trap..
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Traptrap1 (trap),USA pronunciation n., v., trapped, trap•ping.
- a contrivance used for catching game or other animals, as a mechanical device that springs shut suddenly.
- any device, stratagem, trick, or the like for catching a person unawares.
- any of various devices for removing undesirable substances from a moving fluid, vapor, etc., as water from steam or cinders from coal gas.
- Also called air trap. an arrangement in a pipe, as a double curve or aU-shaped section, in which liquid remains and forms a seal for preventing the passage or escape of air or of gases through the pipe from behind or below.
- traps, the percussion instruments of a jazz or dance band.
- [Trapshooting, Skeet.]a device for hurling clay pigeons into the air.
- the piece of wood, shaped somewhat like a shoe hollowed at the heel, and moving on a pivot, used in playing the game of trapball.
- the game of trapball.
- See trap door.
- [Sports.]an act or instance of trapping a ball.
- Also called mousetrap, trap play.[Football.]a play in which a defensive player, usually a guard or tackle, is allowed by the team on offense to cross the line of scrimmage into the backfield and is then blocked out from the side, thereby letting the ball-carrier run through the opening in the line.
- [Slang.]mouth: Keep your trap shut.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a carriage, esp. a light, two-wheeled one.
- to catch in a trap;
ensnare: to trap foxes.
- to catch by stratagem, artifice, or trickery.
- to furnish or set with traps.
- to provide (a drain or the like) with a trap.
- to stop and hold by a trap, as air in a pipe.
- [Sports.]to catch (a ball) as it rises after having just hit the ground.
- [Football.]to execute a trap against (a defensive player).
trap ′like′, adj.
- to set traps for game: He was busy trapping.
- to engage in the business of trapping animals for their furs.
- [Trapshooting, Skeet.]to work the trap.
The post about Kitchen Sink Trap have 3 pictures , they are Kitchen-sink-trap-trap-1.jpg, Kitchen Sink Drain Kitchen Sink Drain Luxury Kitchen Sink Trap Kitchen Sink Trap - Kitchen Sink, Figure B: Replace The Whole Assembly. Following are the pictures:
Kitchen Sink Trap might be new to room companion. But determine the material of home backsplash and basically select the design is definitely an exercise that must be performed so the kitchen friend rooang look cross-eyed and cool! Usually the kitchen backsplash product that's commonly used is ceramic. Here is striking kitchen tile is unique! Let's view!
Home backsplash usually located on the wall is employed as a destroy location. Since typically in your community of the kitchen drain will be a lot of splashes of water or of applied cooking fat and could be incredibly terrible if it splashes around the surfaces of the house, therefore it is offered as being a kitchen backsplash solution along with decorating decorations while in the home. Home tile is quite very floral style with style kitchen that is minimalist.
The dull color is very attached to the room style or modern-style Kitchen Sink Trap that is minimalist. So is also utilized while in the kitchen. With interior design that was modern that was trendy, kitchen backsplash tile were selected which have a concept similar to natural rock with grey shades of color so that you can fit the setting inside the kitchen. Home backsplash that this period applied across the kitchen wall beginning with the sink to storage.