California Pizza Kitchen Fairfax Corner was uploaded on October 28, 2017 at 10:45 am. It is posted in the Kitchen category. California Pizza Kitchen Fairfax Corner is tagged with California Pizza Kitchen Fairfax Corner, California, Pizza, Kitchen, Fairfax, Corner..
CaliforniaCal•i•for•nia (kal′ə fôrn′yə, -fôr′nē ə),USA pronunciation n.
Cal′i•for′nian, adj., n.
- a state in the W United States, on the Pacific coast. 23,668,562;
158,693 sq. mi. (411,015 sq. km). Cap.: Sacramento. Abbr.: CA (for use with zip code), Cal., Calif.
- Gulf of, an arm of the Pacific Ocean, extending NW between the coast of W Mexico and the peninsula of Lower California. ab. 750 mi. (1207 km) long;
62,600 sq. mi. (162,100 sq. km).
Pizzapiz•za (pēt′sə),USA pronunciation n.
Also called piz′za pie′.
- a flat, open-faced baked pie of Italian origin, consisting of a thin layer of bread dough topped with spiced tomato sauce and cheese, often garnished with anchovies, sausage slices, mushrooms, etc.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
FairfaxFair•fax (fâr′faks),USA pronunciation n.
- Thomas (3rd Baron Fairfax of Cameron), 1612–71, British general: commander in chief of the parliamentary army 1645–50.
- Thomas (6th Baron Fairfax of Cameron), 1692–1782, English colonist in Virginia.
- a town in NE Virginia. 19,390.
- a male given name.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
California Pizza Kitchen Fairfax Corner have 5 attachments it's including Scheiner Commercial Group Commercial Construction Portfolio | California Pizza Kitchen, Scheiner Commercial Group Commercial Construction Portfolio | California Pizza Kitchen, Scheiner Commercial Group Commercial Construction Portfolio | California Pizza Kitchen, Capital Cooking With Lauren Desantis: Menu Re Vamp: California In California Pizza Kitchen Fairfax Corner, California Pizza Kitchen Home Pertaining To California Pizza Kitchen Fairfax Corner. Here are the pictures:
One of funky bathroom sink design but also the modern-style can be a leaf- formed drain. When exhibited hand and hand, this fashion appears very wonderful. Double leaf leaves practically mimic grapes that folded beautifully on your own bathroom stand.
If you want plants it is possible to and really should prefer a California Pizza Kitchen Fairfax Corner. This fashion resembles a beautiful cosmetic bowl that is white with flowers adoring the bowl's top side. It's installed easily beneath the stand and appears extremely stunning.
For those who have a visitor bathroom that requires a more elegant feel, this is likely merely a sink for that area. With a lot of distinctive models that you could select, there must be function that matches you when making a determination. But nobody suggests that bathroom remodeling that is successful will soon be a simple job.