The blog post about Basement Ceiling Cost was posted on October 28, 2017 at 10:45 am. It is published at the Basement category. Basement Ceiling Cost is tagged with Basement Ceiling Cost, Basement, Ceiling, Cost..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Basement Ceiling Cost have 10 photos including Basement Ceiling Ideas Basement Remodeling ., DIY Finished Basement. Notice How Painting Ceiling Beams And Ductwork Makes Them Appear To Recede, Garden Basement Cost ., Basement Ceiling Tiles Cost, Finished Basement Floor Ideas | Basement Foundations Are Popular In The Northeast And Midwest. A, Basement Ceilings, Exclusive Basement Ceiling Remodeling Ideas Low Cost Basement Ceiling Ideas, Basement Ceilings, Basement Drop Ceiling Tiles ., Inspiration Idea Basement Finishing Low Ceiling Basement Finishing Ideas Low Ceiling .. Following are the images:
The house often has its own identity. Likewise together with cottages or the cottage are observed in britain. Don't need to adjust the framework of the building is too much, Basement Ceiling Cost types take on conventional pad.
Never questioned attractive, an effect! To be able to keep up with the persona of the building, the developer Alex Saint of Kitchen Structure adding a home design apart from the key building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, the UK will be the building in question.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and is now past the stage of restoration. Instead of trying to copy the cottage's type, Alex St chose to create one more home style that will reduce the whole lodge's architectural change and keep the type of this household.