This image about Baby Antique Furniture was uploaded on October 28, 2017 at 10:45 am. This article is posted in the Furniture category. Baby Antique Furniture is tagged with Baby Antique Furniture, Baby, Antique, Furniture..
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Baby Antique Furniture have 6 photos including Antique Baby Stroller Made Of Wicker, Antique Baby Carriage, Gallery Of Medford Crib From Munire Baby Furniture Project Nursery Of Including Antique Pictures, Antique Serpentine Dresser Gets Much Needed Furniture Makeover For Baby With Inspiration By A Blue Beauty, Medford Crib From Munire Baby Furniture Project Nursery Of Including Antique Pictures, View The Full Image · View The Full Image .. Below are the pictures:
Many Baby Antique Furniture made of timber, a little distinctive from the modern coffee-table that's usually made-of light metal for example metal and metal or perhaps a mixture of hardwood. Modern coffee-table has several varieties, a lot of the contemporary coffeetable does not have four thighs, a distinctive modern coffee table is derived from a distinctive kind.
The right mixture of areas and materials, engaging one to use a modern coffeetable as furniture while in family area minimalist or the living room. Developed Baby Antique Furniture with drawers for storage is made under the table to truly save it distant, young kids gadgets, magazines or newspapers using a shelf.
You are able to place today's coffeetable facing the couch or in a corner near the window. You're able to have a sit down elsewhere with a friend or relative while viewing Television or examining the paper or spend your times to enjoy with chess with them.